Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Baa-aack!

Well, I've been MIA for three months. Oops! I didn't mean to fall off the blogging bandwagon, but I was working on finishing my master's, and I went back to work, so blogging went by the wayside. Anyhoo, I REALLY want to be better about blogging from here on out so I have memories to share with Turner when he's older. My goal is to blog every night when T goes to bed. That means hopefully I'll blog at least three days a week.
I have lots-o-topics to catch up on, including: Big Tster crawling, our bumper troubles, first foods, Christmas, sippy cups, T's favorite toys and more!

Right now I can't find the cord to my camera, so I can't upload any pics from my camera. However, I do have his 6 month pictures from Portreait Innovations already uploaded, sooooo . . . . without further ado, I bring you Mister Turner Douglas Steffen at 6 months old!





No comments:

Post a Comment