Wednesday, September 1, 2010

oh yes i did

It's The Bugs' Mama here.  Also known as Aunt LayLay to Big T, or Sissy to Mommysaurus.  I broke into T-Rex's blog today.  Well, I don't think its actually considered breaking in if you know the password, which you used to send yourself a guest post invite.  But anyway.  You may see me here from time to time as the T-Rex frequents our house and I sometimes snap some photos of the little guy while he's here.  I even find time to upload them to the computer once in awhile... just don't ask me to print them, because I won't find time... ask the Grammy :)~

I had to add another photo of Big-T in his Moby Wrap.  Again, Moby Wrap = BEST INVENTION EVER!  I didn't have one for the first two Bugs, but got one when Benny Bug was born and this is a definite must-have if you have a baby that likes to be held, or need to find a way to take 1, 2, or 3 children to the grocery and still have room in the cart for food.  We also found it works great in crowded places where a stroller would be a pain (i.e. The Newport Aquarium.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment