Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Fun

I didn't take enough pictures of Turner this summer, and now that I go back to school in ONE day, I'm feeling sad about my lack of photos. It's not that there weren't several opportunities; it's just I was too busy enjoying my baby or chasing him around to remember to bust out the camera. At least we made lots of memories. Okay, well I made lots of memories. I know T is way too little to remember much, but that's not the point.

Anyhoo, we spent our summer hangin' with lots-o-friends. Including: the cousins, Sammy and Harrison (Erin's boys), Ashlyn and Haidyn (Kristen's twin girls), Ali (Sharon's daughter), Auntie Whit and Bethanne. Of course, T also spent lots of time with Grammy and Papaw and Grandma and Grandpa Steffen.

It was sooooo hot most of the summer that we spent a lot of time inside, but tried to get outside to play in the backyard in the mornings when it wasn't quite so oppressive.

Here are some pics of T in his Step 2 car and the playset (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!) that he and his cousins play on. Actually, his cousins really are the only ones who swing. Turner screams when I try to swing him. He doesn't like elevators either. I think my baby boy may have a weak tummy. I don't see King's Isalnd passes anywhere in our near future!






No comments:

Post a Comment