Saturday, June 25, 2011

1 Year Pictures

Wednesday, T turned the big 0 - 1!There will be pictures of his two birthday parties to come. In the meantime, I'm posting some pics from his birthday boy photo session at Portrait Innovations.

I had his 3 and 6 month pictures taken there, and we were really happy with them. I got a random notion to take him to JC Penney for his 9 month pictures, and I was pretty disappointed. The lady was super rushed and kept missing good shots.

At Portrait Innovations, they take their time with Turner and take a bazillion pictures, so you are bound to get some good ones. Also, the studios are really big, so Mommy Turner doesn't feel so cramped and clausterphobic. Plus, for people who like instant gratification (and, really, who doesn't?) your pictures are ready in 20-30 minutes! You can't beat that!

Anyhoo, below are some of my favorites!

Oh, and on a somewhat unrelated note, I got mini blizzards for T and his cousins on his birthday. Kellan rode along to the DQ and was cracking me up. He refers to Turner was "Big Tsta," and I LOVE it! Also, there will be not photos of our blizzard party because Turner likes to scream at me as soon as he finishes a bite, so there is no time for taking pictures. Devouring sweets as quickly as possible is the name of the game for my little guy. Hmmm . . . I wonder who he inherited that from?














No comments:

Post a Comment