Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Turner seems to be getting another tooth. I think it's a molar on the bottom right because it feels swollen to me.

2. Due to said tooth, he has been a bit of a fuss bucket lately and not sleeping well. We've been up from about 3 - 4:30ish for three nights in a row now - sheesh!

3. Mommy is so tired I couldn't figure out how to get his car seat out of the car this morning!

4. On another, unrelated note, Turner loves him some olives! I was sort of surprised by it, but I liked olives when I was a kid, so his tastes must take after his mama.

5. Turner has leaked through every diaper I've tried, even adding extra pads hasn't completely solved the problem. I finally found some that work - Fisher Price Happy Nights. But, I don't like the Happy Days that also come in the pack and you can't buy them seperately - go figure.

6. T has taken a couple steps for me! He took his "official" first step early last week and has taken a few since. He gets so excited to get to me that he just throws himself forward after one step, but we're workin' on it!

7. Turner got a new super cool Fisher Price Laugh-n-Learn house from Grandma and Grandpa Steffen. He loves to open and close the door and play with the buttons on the radio. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I'll post some soon.

8. I'm trying to gradually wean Turner from his bottle to a sippy cup. He'll drink water from it at meals, but I'm not having much luck with formula. I think it might be a long process . . .

9. I'm too tired to think of something for number 9.

10. Here's two pictures of Turner hiding behind the curtains. A-DOR-A-BLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment