Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mommy Wearing T Rex

This is the Moby Wrap I mentioned in the previous post. I know it may look like T's uncomfortable, but I promise he's not. There's been lots of publicity lately on the dangers of "baby wearing" because of a little one suffocating while in a sling. However, anyone who knows me knows I do my research, (Sometimes a little too much research!) and the verdict is that as long as you can fit a finger between baby's chin and neck, he's getting enough airflow. I check Turner often to make sure he's alright. In this picture he's in a cradle hold. He typically prefers the hug hold where he is facing me and resting his head on my chest, but since I live alone 5 days a week while Daddy works in Athens, there aren't many photo-ops for me and T together at home, so we'll take what we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment